who we are
We are a young startup trying to save the world and e are passionate about finding a solution to some of the problems our world faces – starting with finding ways to reduce our plastic footprint on our planet.
EcoRight is a young team of 8 people, and we have partnered with one of the best manufacturing facilities in India to create eco-friendly products for the world.
what we do
We do awesome stuff. No really, we do. Okay fine, this is what we actually do (though it is quite awesome)
At EcoRight, we create products that help people go eco-friendly in a fun way.
We do so in the highest quality and in ethically audited manufacturing facilities. Our partner in this quest to save the world has been making cotton products for over 15 years for some of the largest brands worldwide. All our manufacturing facilities are ethically, socially, legally and environmentally audited as per the SEDEX 4 pillar standards. You can read about it here.
why we are different?
- We create products that are affordable, natural, reusable and appealing – to enable people to go eco-friendly.
- All EcoRight products are made from fabrics that are durable, kind to the environment and in ethically-audited manufacturing facilities
- We develop innovative fabrics – recycled cotton and Juton (jute+cotton) to make the products better for the environment
- The bags are made of the highest quality and even the smallest ones can hold up to 10 Kg of weight
- Our bags are designed to be quirky yet thought-provoking, with each design rooted in an existing environmental issue – that makes the customer cognizant of the harm plastic does to the environment
- As of March 2018, all EcoRight bags are packaged in biodegradable packaging material.
where we are now
We launched in April 2017 with 4 product lines and 56 SKUs with 2 co-founders working on the idea. Then we went live on Amazon in India and the USA.
A year later,
- We have 18 product lines and 140 SKUs!
- A highly motivated kick-ass team of 8 people working day in and out to make a difference
- Are available on 11 e-commerce websites across the world
- First seller from India to be invited to sell on Amazon Australia
- Sold 18,000 eco-friendly reusable bags
And we are just getting started!